Monday, March 16, 2009

Untitled

I time so many things in my days. When to be to class, when to eat some lunch, when to take a break and hurryhurryhurry back to my computer as the last seconds drain from a moment that feels stolen but really belongs to me. Each phone call ticks away in a second that I will never experience again. It seems lately I wonder about each of those seconds, imagine doing something fantastic or unusual in them. Or doing what I ought, finishing a paper, closing my eyes to everything and finding the next bit of move on power to come to me in a dream like a biblical gathering of strange and necessary proportions.
Everything seems couched in biblical lately, I am so relieved to almost be done with Milton!!!!

time for more hurryhurryhurry.
love
Hana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, time. It's just one of those things... Love/hate.

Anonymous said...

In the future, people will look back on our civilization and wonder why we carried an Oracle on our wrist. Can I go to work? Consult the Oracle, it will tell you. Can I eat lunch? Consult the Oracle, it will give you the answer. The problem with Oracles is that their answers become self-fulfilling prophecies...

Hana Colvin said...

wow. thanks! I am just now seeing this comment, and its very true.
<3